Friday, February 1, 2008

Springfield Memories







Since I am getting this blog started late, I wanted to post some pics from last summer before leaving Springfield.  Gracie and I miss Springfield a lot, especially agility and all our agility buddies.  Since we are adjusting to a new lifestyle here,  one that involves struggling to pay the bills, we cannot take agility classes at the moment.  I hope to make some at home equipment this spring/summer so that Gracie will not forget all that she has learned.  The groomer at my new job does agility with her Shiba Inus, so I hope to also take advantage of the obstacles that she sets up when the weather is warmer.  We also miss Sequiota Park and the Greenways trails.  However, Gracie was happy to find that geese and ducks do exist in Illinois as well as Missouri.  

1 comment:

bindhiya said...

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to blogging..
nice pictures..
take care
bindhiya